Constitution and Club Values
NORWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB KEY VALUES
UNITED & INCLUSIVE
We put the Club’s best interest first in everything we undertake & acknowledge that what is good for the Club as a whole takes precedent over the individual. We promise to work together as a team as we strive to meet our goals.
- Respectful of our history
- Valuing the individuals involved in the Club
- Being proud to represent the NFC
UNITED & INCLUSIVE
We exist with a One-Club mentality. We promise to show empathy and understanding and always ensure we are welcoming to all affiliates of our Club.
We are a professional organisation. We set and adhere to elite standards within our Club. Our appearance, actions & overall image reflect this. We are all responsible for our set role at the Norwood Football Club & we take necessary steps to respect that responsibility.
- Astute appearance and image
- Setting and adhering to elite standards
- Practicing responsibility & punctuality
- Exhibiting honesty and integrity
We are innovative and have the drive to want to continually improve ourselves. We work with the intention of expanding and diversifying what the Norwood Football Club does & how it is perceived.
- Challenging the norm
- Continued improvement
- Grow the game and the Club
- Diversifying and expanding
- Being open to change
- Benchmark of the SANFL
We are a community focused club who take pride in engaging with the local community. We acknowledge and appreciate Partners of the Club. We are open to embracing community groups and strive to create pathways for volunteers. Our members are an integral part of the Norwood FC community and we acknowledge that they are part of our success both on and off the field. Our match day experiences will always be a positive one and we aim to ensure that they are embraced by the wider community.
- Recognising Partners of the Club
- Creating pathways for volunteers
- Embracing community groups
- Getting feedback
- Providing an exceptional match day experience
- Membership engagement