CALENDAR OF GRAND FINAL EVENTS
TUESDAY 18TH – TRAINING AT ADELAIDE OVAL 6:00PM
- Open to public to watch the Norwood Senior Team Train
- Enter Via the South Gate
- Legends Club function at Adelaide Oval. 5:30pm Start
WEDNESDAY 19TH – GRAND FINAL DINNER AT THE ROBIN HOOD HOTEL 6:00PM FOR 6:30PM START
- Hear from Senior Coach Jarrod Cotton and Club Captain Jace Bode to gain some insight as they head into the 2018 Grand Final.
- $100.00 per head. (Includes Three Course Meal and Drinks Package)
- Relive the 2012/13 Grand Finals with special guest 2012/13 Premiership Coach Nathan Bassett.
- To purchase a ticket for the dinner click here.
THURSDAY 20TH – TRAINING AT COOPERS STADIUM 6:00PM
- Open to the public. We encourage all Redlegs fans to get down to the Parade and cheer on the team.
- Fans will be able to purchase merchandise. There will be BBQ food available and Premiers Bar will be open.
- Players will be available for photos after training and will be signing autographs.
- Kids’ activities and face painting.
SATURDAY 22ND – GRAND FINAL PARADE
SUNDAY 23RD – GRAND FINAL DAY
Functions available to attend, details below.
2018 SANFL GRAND FINAL LUNCHEON
Where: William Magarey Room, Adelaide Oval
Book: To book please call either Jan on (08) 8424 2220 or Brooke on (08) 8424 2218 at the SANFL. Alternatively download the booking form here, complete, scan and send to the following email address [email protected]
Price: $165pp or $1,600 table of ten (Be quick seats are limited)
Includes: The Lunch includes 3 course meal + half time cocktail food + Beverage Package + Entry and reserved seating.
2018 NORWOOD SUPPORTERS PRE-MATCH FUNCTION
Where: Gil Langley Room in the Riverbank Stand, Adelaide Oval
Book: To book please click here
Price: $110.00per person
Includes: 2 hour Food and Beverage Package + Entry and reserved seating.
SUNDAY 23RD – GRAND FINAL NIGHT AT COOPERS STADIUM.
- Join all the players, staff and officials at the after match function back at the Parade following the 2018 Grand Final.
- Entry for Non Members is $5.00 for Norwood Members please bring your membership card to show upon entry.
- Food, Drinks and Entertainment from 6:00pm.
- Players will be presented at 9:30 and announced on stage.
- Merchandise available for purchase at the ground.
- Full replay of the game on Super Screen.
Join us as we crown the 2018 Michael Taylor Medallist at Norwood’s best and fairest count!
All Senior and Under-18s awards will be presented on the night, including the second ever winner of the prestigious Michael Taylor Medal. We will again be holding our event at the National Wine Centre on Hackney Road, and this year’s event will be held on the 27th of September from 6:30pm in The Hickinbotham room.
We will be treated to 3 courses of amazing food by the Wine Centre Team and of course beer by Coopers Brewery and Wine by Grant Burge Wines. This will be a formal setting and the Dress code for the occasion will be lounge suit or after 5.
The cost of the event is $120.00 per person for the Food and Beverage package. This event will be a great night to see our fairest and best player for 2018 and also highlight the current and future leaders at our club.
To book click here or alternitively call the club on 8362 6278.