Fly in one of the new Robinson 44 helicopters, over the Hoffnungsthal Valley.
You’ll see the famous Jacobs Creek, fly over Tanunda and Seppeltsfield seeing many fine wineries, past Lyndoch and onto the Whispering Wall before continuing at a breathtaking lower than normal flight level to base!
You are off on your adventure with experienced local pilots, to explore what the Barossa Valley has to offer from the best view of all!
You will be flying a new Robinson 44 Helicopters – where everyone has a ‘window’ seat and 180 degree views from inside the cabin. These helicopters are equipped with voice activated headsets so you can talk to each other and ask the pilot questions as you fly over the valley floor.
- Fly in a new R44 helicopter over the Barossa Valley
- Everyone has a window seat and 180 degree views
- Talk to your pilot through voice activated headsets
To bid, click here.
Terms and Conditions:
- 2 Months to secure experience dates from date of purchase.
- Experiences must be used within 12 Months.
- Bids are not retractable and winning bids are non refundable.
- If you are the highest bidder, you are obligated to pay for the item on the date of the event.
- You will be required to complete the necessary paperwork prior to flying.
- This experience operates 7 days a week, all year round except Good Friday, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- Please note that during September – April it is particularly busy, so we recommend that you book well in advance.
- This package is for is for two people.
- We operate with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 people on the flight.
- To ensure passenger safety and comfort, we do not fly in rain, low cloud or heat over 35 degrees. The pilot in command will make the final decision as to whether the flight will go ahead. If a flight is cancelled due to poor conditions, we will reschedule your experience for another date.
- There is no age limit, however weight restrictions apply.
- Any person weighing more than 110kg may incur an additional cost. Each flight has a maximum total weight limit including fuel and passengers. If the weight limit is exceeded, the cost of an additional seat may apply or flight may be declined.