The Norwood Football Club is seeking enthusiastic, motivated and experienced people to apply for development coaching roles in our League football program.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate proven leadership skills and the ability to work closely with a Senior Coach and other support staff.
Coaches are expected to make a significant and positive contribution to the football club, building strong relationships with players, fellow coaches and support staff.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
– Level 1 Coaching Accreditation (minimum)
– Strong football knowledge and experience (playing/coaching)
– Ability to work with players of a range of ages
– Ability to work with a Senior Coach, as well as other coaches at the club
– Verbal, written and presentation skills
– Ability to use technology to advance coaching
Renumeration: To be negotiated with the successful applicant
Please send your expressions of interest to Football Services Manager, Rob Harding