The Nor East Bistro (Owned by the Norwood Football Club) is looking for an experienced Gaming Manager to join their dynamic management team.
Applicants must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar management role and be able to open and close on weekdays and weekends. Hours are negotiable.
While acting as a Gaming Manager the role includes:
– Managing Beverage, Gaming Operations. (40 Gaming Machines)
– Exceptional attention to detail
– Team building and training
– Ability to multitask
– Excellent communication skills
– Experience with Microsoft Excel is advantageous
– Cash handling experience including experience with ATM’s and fully opening and closing of gaming room.
– Lead by example with exceptional customer service skills along with liaising with Kitchen Staff
To apply, simply click on the link and attach your resume and covering letter to the attention to Chris Branson – email@example.com
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.