Founded in 1969 to build on player-sponsor relationships and to contribute to purchasing new equipment for the playing group the Player Sponsors coterie group today consists of a passionate and loyal Redlegs following.
Increase your involvement with the Redlegs in 2022 by sponsoring one of our 60 listed senior and Reserves players and show your support from the Western Grandstand at every Norwood home game.
Be a part of your sponsored players journey and have the opportunity to build your relationship with a catch up at our season launch dinner and at a training session throughout the year.
2022 Player Sponsorship Package Includes:
- Invitation to the guernsey presentation evening where you will present your sponsored player’s guernsey and be photographed with your sponsored player.
- Signed framed photograph with you and your sponsored player.
- Sponsor’s Training Night – invitation for you and your family to join us for a BBQ at training, kick with your player and hear from our Coach and Captain. Group Photo taken and provided to Player Sponsors.
- Invitation to the annual Player / Sponsor event at the Wolf Blass Community Centre.
- General Memberships (x2) including 2022 Supporter Packs, Redlegs Review (three issues), Annual Report, weekly emails, 10% discount off Official Merchandise and AGM Voting Rights.
- 2 x Western Stand seats (subject to availability and COVID 19 restrictions) to all Norwood Home games at Coopers Stadium, Car Park Pass to Norwood Home games at Coopers Stadium (x1).
- Player available across season for promotion/endorsement of your business as agreed.
- Sportspower Norwood Puma Kit Sponsorship – Provision of Puma Boots, Runners and Kit for Sponsored Player. Your Brand / Name to feature on the players boots and match day warm-up top.
If you are interested in becoming a player sponsor, feel free to get in contact with the club on 8362 6278 or emailing Commercial Operations Manager Dale Fleming at email@example.com